Bio Sculpture® Gel celebrates the unique bond between Mothers and Daughters of all ages as we find ourselves in the middle of the Easter family holidays and Mothers Day celebrations being commemorated in some countries during the month of March and others during the month of May.
Here at Bio Sculpture®, we cherish the distinctive love between Mother and Daughter and encourage Moms and Daughters of all ages to embrace this bond all year round!
Have the perfect date with Bio Sculpture® Gel – Safe and fabulous for all ages…
If you’re based in the Northern Hemisphere, spoil your Mom / Daughter this Summer with a no.195 FLOWER CHILD mani and pedi from the Happy Hippie Nail Colour Collection.
(Available in the Southern Hemisphere as from September 2015)
If you’re based in the Southern Hemisphere, treat your Mom / Daughter with warmth this Winter with a no.184 CLASSIC JACQUARD mani and pedi from the Folk Nail Colour Collection.
Give her the perfect gift…
500ml Hand Wash and Hand & Body Lotion Box Set with Love from Bio Sculpture® Gel
Say it with extraordinary 3D Bio Sculpture® Gel nail art flowers:
(3-D nail art on an extended / sculptured nail)
STEP BY STEP
1. Leaf as background:
2. Apply Base Gel, cure
3. Apply two layers of Colour Gel, cure each layer.
4. Follow with a grip layer of Soft Gel, do not cure.
5. Draw and hand-paint the leaf of an arum lily using shades of green together with white and black Gel using the Upper Arch and Art Brushes. Cure.
6. Apply Gloss Gel and cure. Remove the sticky residue.
(Apply the gel layers thinly into opposite directions).
STEP BY STEP
1. Draw the outline of the lily on the reverse side of a sheet of wax paper, making sure that it is visible from the opposite side.
2. Turn the wax paper over and apply a Soft Gel layer on the glossy side (slightly larger than the design). Cure.
3. Follow with 2 layers of no 1 White Colour Gel, adding shades of a darker, e.g. grey, Colour Gel, curing each layer.
4. Apply a grip layer of Soft Gel and cure.
5. Lift the “Gel sheet” from the wax paper and remove the sticky residue on both sides.
6. Cut out the lily according to the drawn design, using nail scissors.
7. Gently fold the Gel sheet to create the lily using Bio Tweezers.
8. While holding the edges together, add a tiny droplet of Hard Gel and cure to secure the petals into place.
9. Once the petals are secured (cured) to form the 3D flower, add pollen. Draw a thick line of Free Edge Gel with the Upper Arch Brush and cure. Follow with glittered Gold Colour Gel and cure.
10. Apply Gloss Gel over the entire flower and cure.
11. Carefully remove the sticky residue.
12. Apply a tiny droplet of Hard Gel onto the leaf and secure the lily into place by holding it with the tweezers while curing.
Sources: Models: 195 – Leigh & Leah, 184 – Yolanda & Madison
Make-up & Hair: Ida Webster & Cecilia Fourie
Nails: Irise Essey
Styling: Zillah Brits
3D Nail Art: Pauline Niehaus