One of Bio Sculpture’s unique qualities is enabling a technician to create detailed hand painted nail art, like these
50’s retro hand painted Gel creations.
Hand Painting with Bio Sculpture® Gel
Cool/Ocean colour combination
1. Apply a Bio Sculpture Base Gel layer. Cure.
2. Apply two layers of Colour Gel. Cure each layer.
3. Follow with a grip layer of Soft Gel. Cure. Dual Cleanse.
4. Draw the outlines of your design with no. 2017, using the Upper Arch Brush. Cure.
5. Fill the outlines with Gel colours of your choice, using the dotting tool/Upper Arch Brush/Nail Art Brush.
Cure between each colour layer.
6. Retouch the outlines with no. 2017 if necessary, using the Upper Arch Brush.
7. Apply the appropriate Strengthening Gel to seal the nail art.
8. Cure. Dual Cleanse and Refine.
9. Apply Gloss Gel for shine. Cure.
Note: For a 3D effect, apply a grip layer of Soft Gel after step 6. Repeat the outlines of your design with no. 2017,
cure and continue with step 7.
Sources: Nail Art done by; Minell van der Merwe