WELCOME TO BIO SCULPTURE
Since childhood, Elmien was fascinated by beautiful nails. This fascination became her passion. After completing her studies at the CIDESCO Beauty Academy, Elmien opened her first salon. Unable to find any premium quality nail care products, she continued her studies in the USA attending training in artificial nail systems. Elmien concluded that if she wanted a leading nail care product to meet all the requirements it would have to be developed from the ground up.
Her goal was not only set on beautiful nails, but also on nail Health. By consulting with the best scientists in their respective fields and applying the latest technologies available, Bio Sculpture Gel was born from a humble beginning with passion, hard work and the faith of a true pioneer and today it’s the leading nail care solution.
Today the Bio Sculpture head office is situated in the heart of South Africa in the small town of Clocolan, playing an important role in the socio-economic environment, surrounded by the breath taking African landscape. The 3000sqm ultra-modern factory is an environmentally friendly building with regulated ventilation systems, boasts self-supportive water storage and optimises natural lighting. The factory is ISO 22716 certified for Good Manufacturing Practices and is managed under ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
The warm-heartedness of Bio Sculpture is not only tangible in the factory, but is extended to the global Bio Sculpture Family.
- Bio Sculpture SA (Pty) Ltd designs, develops manufactures and markets nail care, beauty products. We strive to adhere and maintain Quality Management System in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22716 in all aspects and stages of our business operations. Bio Sculpture ensures that products, cosmetics and staff will comply with ISO 9001:2015 and also GMP ISO 22716.
- Non applicability – customer property is not applicable as Bio Sculpture does not hold any customer property – clause 8.5.3
Quality Policy Statement
TO ENHANCE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WE SHALL:
- Enhance the expertise of our people by periodic training
- Continuous review and upgrading of systems
- Adopt Total Quality Management principles and continuously improve our processes, products and services
- Provide our customers with products and services that meet or exceed their quality requirements
- Review and Revise our objectives and achievements
- Communicate our Quality Management system policy to all employees and interested parties
- Deliver products to customers in right quantity on time, every time
- Promote a safe and healthy environment
- Commitment to meet all the require regulations